CLAVAX-625 10*10May 20, 2019
CLAVAX-LB 10*10May 20, 2019
AMOXYCILLIN 500 MG + POTTASIUM CLAVULANATE 125 MG + LACTIC ACID BACILLUS 60 MILLION SPORES
USES OF CLAVAX-LB
- Allergic reaction
HOW TO USE CLAVAX-LB
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. CLAVAX-LB Tablet is to be taken with food.
This will help to avoid stomach upset
HOW CLAVAX-LB WORKS
CLAVAX-LB Tablet is a combination of three medicines: Amoxycillin, Potassium Clavulanate and Lactobacillus Acidophilus. Amoxycillin is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria. Potassium Clavulanate is a beta-lactamase inhibitor which reduces resistance and enhances the activity of Amoxycillin against bacteria. This treats your infection, but may upset your digestive system by killing healthy gut bacteria as well. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is added to restore the balance of healthy bacteria.
CLAVAX-LB RELATED WARNINGS
- Alcohol : Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy :
1. CLAVAX-LB may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
2. Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Lactation : CLAVAX-LB Tablet is safe to use during lactation. Human studies have shown that either the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in significant amount or is not expected to cause toxicity to the baby.
- Driving :
1. Do not drive unless you are feeling well.
CLAVAX-LB Tablet can have side effects and the symptoms (such as allergic reactions, dizziness and convulsions) may make you unfit to drive.
- Kidney : 1. CLAVAX-LB Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of CLAVAX-LB Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Use of this medicine is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
- Liver : 1. CLAVAX-LB Tablet should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of CLAVAX-LB Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Regular monitoring of liver function tests is advised while you are taking this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.